No More Calculations!
Put those construction masters and jobbers away. Wall heights and slopes for top and bottom plates can be set and maintained by ceiling planes.
- Select a reference wall
- Enter your pitch, heel height and rafter depth, if applicable
- Set your walls
- Watch your wall profiles and heights change automatically, especially those angled walls that architects love to use. The program automatically recalculates the correct pitch. This feature is also available for special height and sloped sheathing and beam heights.
Instant alteration updating for viewing walls at any time with instant right-click task editor and verify the accuracy of the architecturals.
Time-Saving Auto Features
- AutoSolve muscle allows IntelliBuild to intelligently solve multi-story layouts by detecting upper story walls and cutting against them when necessary. This new ease of cutting will greatly increase design speed and efficiency.
- AutoLabel assigns truss labels.
- AutoWeb engineers truss webs.
- AutoPiggyback divides one truss into two.
- AutoBundle stacks and separates panels.
- AutoCopy duplicates layouts to other levels.
- AutoAssembly changes headers and jacks according to level and wall type.
- Binder, a feature that allows the designer to duplicate the wall layout of a unit in a multi-family complex a number of times. This is not the typical cut and paste feature. It has true "link" technology; the designer can make a change to one unit and the change flows through all duplicated units.
Parametric Truss Blocks
IntelliBuild is the first program to provide parametrics and now another first, Parametric Truss Blocks! Imagine hip or valley systems and roof or floor trusses that update automatically when a change to wall input changes the shape, length or width, of a region. No more deleting and starting over!
Truss Blocks improve cycle time for technicians and reduce costly input errors by creating a boundary that the trusses will adhere to. Any changes to the boundry will automatically adjust the number of trusses required.
3D Real-Time Viewer
View all changes instantly as you incorporate them into the layout and carefully analyze the complexities of the design to eliminate problems before the trusses are built and on the job site.
The 3D Clipper allows you to slice away the parts of the building that you don't need to see, letting you focus on exactly what's important, whether it is how squash blocks sit between critical stud or how compolex trusses are webbed and plated.
Save popular 3D views and enjoy fast access to those views. Also, include the saved views on finished documents as dynamic cross sections.
Continuous Load Path...a dream come true!
Develop continuous load paths for gravity loads from the trusses to the foundation and let the software automatically place columns, multiple studs and squash blocks between floors where needed to transfer loads.
Continuous load path also means sizing headers for specific loads and adding studs or more trimmers to properly transfer loads. That benefits technicians and installers; cycle times improve and costly job site follow-up can be reduced or eliminated.